For qualifying residents living in the borough of Bury we offer a discount card which gives reduced admission prices for a wide range of activities, including swimming sessions and courses, gym and instructor-led fitness classes, and racquet sports (badminton, squash and table tennis).
- The card is free to eligible residents
- Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of registration
- Check savings with a discount card
We also offer a concession membership.
You will be eligible for a discount card if you live in the Borough of Bury, pay Council Tax to Bury Council, and if one or more of the qualifying criteria applies to you.
Check qualifying criteria
How to apply
You can apply online for a new discount card or to renew a discount card that has expired. You will need to upload these documents during the application process:
- Proof of your address (eg utility bill, bank statement, driving licence)
- Current award letter
- Benefit award letter
- We will take your photograph for record purposes (children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their qualifying parent, guardian or carer and they will need to sign a photograph consent form)