We believe everyone should be able to enjoy staying active. For residents aged 22-64 that meet certain criteria we have a concession membership that is equal to our topline premium membership, but offered at a lower price. It's designed to support qualifying people with living a healthier, more active life. You can choose to pay monthly without a contract or pay in full at the start.
- We do not charge a joining fee
- Members can book unlimited sessions up to 7 days in advance
- All our centres have on-site parking (free at Ramsbottom, refundable at Castle - see terms and conditions)
Our members have so much to feel good about
Who can apply for a concession membership?
To qualify for the concession membership you must meet one of the following criteria.
- Claiming income support or Job Seekers Allowance
- Claiming housing benefit
- Claiming Council Tax support
- Claiming Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Claiming Working Tax Credit (WTC)
- Receiving Employment and Support allowance (previously Incapacity Benefit)
- On a Government training scheme (includes apprenticeships)
- Asylum seeker
- Carers - adults and young carers
- Concession membership excludes aqua tai chi (£2 per session)
- Terms and conditions apply