For young people aged from 11 up to 21 we offer memberships tailored to specific age groups at a great value price. You can choose to pay monthly without a contract or pay in full at the start.
- We do not charge a joining fee
- Members can book unlimited sessions up to 7 days in advance
- All our centres have on-site parking (free at Ramsbottom, refundable at Castle - see terms and conditions)
Junior memberships (age 11-13 and 14-15)
- £14.50 per month or £145 per year
- Use both centres
- Unlimited general swimming sessions including fun sessions
- Unlimited gym sessions
- Badminton and squash sessions at Castle (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm and Saturdays and Sundays)
- Virtual family fitness sessions
- Track your health and fitness with Boditrax (from age 13)
Young person membership (age 16-21)
There's so much to feel good about with a young person membership
- A parent or guardian must complete the joining form on behalf of a junior member.
- A parent or guardian must also complete a parental consent form and a health commitment statement on behalf of a junior member
- A gym induction must be booked before using the gym
- Young people aged 11 or 12 must be accompanied by an adult to attend virtual family fitness sessions.
- No under 16s to use free weight and plate loaded equipment.
- Terms and conditions apply